Join Gina Rollo White for an innovative First Responder Mindfulness Training in Beverly Hills, CA.
Discover how Mindfulness can help first responders manage stress on and off the job.
Workshop (and lunch) is complementary - thanks to @lululemon!
A three and a half hour lunch and learn to introduce the science and practices of mindfulness. The event and lunch are complimentary, covered by a grant.
All first responders welcome; no experience with mindfulness necessary.
October 16th, 2018. January workshops are in the process of being scheduled now.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this workshop, first responders will learn:
• The science of mindfulness: how it works to decrease stress and improve concentration by rewiring the brain
• How to identify triggers and de-escalate emotional responses during chaotic and potentially traumatic situations
• Real time, on-scene techniques that support focus and concentration during emergent encounters
• How to reorganize the mind to respond to stimuli, rather than react based on past experiences and conditioned behaviors
• Experiential exercises that increase focus, sharpen attention, and heighten self-awareness (otherwise known as meditation)
• How to create an individualized mindfulness practice first responders can use anywhere, anytime