Teaching mindfulness based interventions through guided meditations and talks
Mindfulness training for everyone
- Adult Groups
- Youth Groups
- Adolescent Groups
- First Responders
- One on one
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention on the present moment. When you're mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience.
How does one become Mindful?
Just as maintaining a healthy body requires exercise, maintaining a healthy mind requires upkeep as well. Mindfulness exercises, like using the breath to bring awareness to the body, are the key to becoming Mindful. And only by practicing over and over can one achieve this goal.
What are the benefits of Mindfulness?
- Improve wellbeing, physical health and mental health
- Achieve balance and resilience at work and at home
- Recognize and change habitual reactions
- Respond more effectively to complex or difficult situations
- Observe without criticism or judgement
- Be present, in this moment, right now